What data do we collect?
Our website collects and processes information that you give to us, such as:
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Telephone Number or Fax
- Online visits (cookies)
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us
We collect them through our communication with you. For example, data is collected from the use of enquiry and registration forms, email correspondence or through face to face meetings, social media communication. Data is stored on email and in our client database systems.
How we use the personal data that we collect?
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Improve our services
- Contacting you via telephone, email or fax
- Administrative purposes of our websites and system
- Compliance with our legal and/or regulatory obligations
Why and how long do we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data before, during and after the end of the client relationship. We process your data to provide you with services such as, maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records and contact details, ensure effective communication. Further, we process your personal data due to compliance with our legal obligations. Your personal data are kept in our systems until you notify us via email at any time you wish.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
What are your rights?
We respect your privacy and we do not sell any kind of data.
Your rights are the following:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Require the organization to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require the organization to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Ask the organization to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organization’s legitimate grounds for processing data
If you have any questions contact us via email on [email protected]